For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
* The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
* Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
* Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
* Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
* To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- 70-hour burn time
- Soy wax blend; cotton wick
- Glass vessel; metal lid
- Hand-poured in the USA
- 8 oz.