Get your sparkle on with the Crystal Pine Glitz Signature Jar and fill your home with the winter wonderland vibes of frosted fir, snowy woods, pine and sage.
About Capri Blue
Capri Blue's iconic vessels and fragrances are proudly designed and poured in Mississippi. The line pairs striking visuals with intoxicating scents to create beautifully aromatic products like soy-blended candles and vegan-formulated beauty care.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
* The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
* Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
* Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
* Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
* To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- 70-hour burn time
- Soy wax blend; cotton wick
- Glass vessel; metal lid
- Hand-poured in the USA
- 19 oz.
- 4"H, 5" diameter