- A special musical jewelry box for holding all your most valuable things; safe, secure and where you can find them
- Turn the handle and open the top and it plays “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” as the Astronaut spins on his stage; the song plays for 2. 5 minutes
- Watch the Astronaut dance and spin in the mirror backdrop
- Made form the highest quality wood, plastic and metal, each box is lines with a soft luxurious velvet to keep everything protected
- A great gift for children 3 +
Details: Everyone needs a place to keep their treasures, keepsakes and special stuff. These DJECO Treasure Boxes make a special gift and a wonderful dresser top decoration. Turn the handle on the back of the box and special, classic song plays. Each box has a special spinning figurine, mirror back drop, velevet lined compartments and a pull-out drawer. Beginning in France in 1954, DJECO creates award winning, timeless children’s products dedicated to quality, value and child development. With a philosophy of creativity, boldness and passion, our products are recognized as being as beautiful as they are entertaining. We believe that play is essential to a child’s intellectual growth; awakening curiosity, enriching boundless imagination and celebrating their inner brilliance. DJECO toys engage, energize and entertain. Originally focused on toys, games and puzzles, the they’ve expanded into crafts and home decor, sets designed with artistry, inspiration and a unique, hands-on aesthetic. Creating a place where kids can keep their hands in the paint, but their imaginations in the stars. We team with hundreds of internationally renowned artists who share our vison of promoting artistic discovery and freedom of imagination through play. Made from the highest quality materials with exacting and meticulous attention to detail, play value and artistry, DJECO products are revolutionizing the toy box. Engaging illustrations draw the child in, exceptional play enthralls, and the experience enhances a sense of wonder and delight. All DJECO products are child safe and completely non-toxic, meeting and exceeding all US and European testing standards.